- The Recruitment Site Ltd (TRS) is acting as an employment agency and all transactions will be subject to these terms and conditions
- TRS will be entitled at its sole discretion, to source appropriate vacancies on behalf of the Candidate upon provision of a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae by the Candidate
- The Candidate will provide TRS with proof of identity which may include, but not be limited to, a certified copy of the Candidate’s passport or birth certificate, upon request
If in respect of any prospective employment, the Candidate is required by law, any professional body or by the hirer (“Client”) to hold or have any experience, training qualifications and/or authorisations, the Candidate shall provide TRS with:
- Up to date copies of these qualifications and/or authorisations; and
- The names of two referees (not relatives) for TRS to obtain references about the Candidate
- The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information including but not limited to, copies of qualifications, authorisations and/or references by TRS to the Client
- The Candidate shall immediately inform TRS should there be any reason or circumstance under which it would be detrimental to the interests of TRS, the Client or the Candidate for the Candidate to take up a particular position with a Client
- TRS shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate
- The Candidate should not engage in any conduct which is detrimental to the interests of TRS, would negatively affect TRS relationship with the Client or is likely to bring TRS into disrepute
- The Candidate having any complaint in connection with the work finding services shall have the right to present a complaint in writing to a Director of TRS
- If, following an introduction from TRS, the Candidate receives an offer of employment or engagement to work for or with a Client introduced by TRS, the Candidate shall inform TRS immediately and provide TRS with full details of the offer including a copy of the offer letter/contract of employment if requested
- An offer of employment is not made until written details are received from the Client TRS does not accept any responsibility and shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the Candidate by reason of the Candidate’s decision to resign from his/her current employment or engagement before or after receipt of the Client’s written offer
- By submitting a CV, you signify your assent to our Terms and Conditions. Please do not use this site if you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- TRS is committed to protecting and respecting our candidates, clients and contact’s (customers) privacy. Below is set out the basis upon which any personal data collected by TRS from our customers will be processed.
In order to undertake business, TRS collects personal data for the following customer types:
Potential and placed candidates for permanent or temporary roles
Potential and live client contacts
Supplier contacts to support TRS’ services
Employees, consultants, temporary workers
Attendees of events run by TRS or third parties attended by TRS
Some of the information is collected from TRS’ communication exchanges during contact with our customers. For example, by completing forms on the website or communication with TRS by phone, face-to-face, e-mail, social media or otherwise
The information may include name, address, private and corporate e-mail address and phone number, financial data, compliance documentation and references confirming qualifications and experience, right to work, curriculum vitae and photograph and links to professional profiles available in the public domain e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook or corporate website.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, login information, browser type/version, browser plug-in types/versions, operating system and platforms
- Information about the visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the TRS site, services viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling and clicks), methods used to browse away from the page and phone numbers used to call TRS
- TRS may collect information from other sources such as LinkedIn, corporate websites, job board websites, online CV libraries, business cards and personal recommendations;
- TRS also works with third parties including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, professional, payment and other services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies and professional advisors and may receive information from them for the purposes of our recruitment services and support services.
- To carry out obligations arising from contracts TRS intends to enter into, or has already entered into with its customers
- To provide information about other goods and services TRS offers that are similar to those already purchased, been provided or enquired about
- To undertake and grow the business, support candidates in their career development and clients with their resourcing requirements, TRS legitimately holds and records and exchanges personal data of prospective candidates with clients
- By registering with TRS, candidates give their consent to TRS to lawfully process data relating to the candidate and as laid out in these terms. Candidates have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Disclosure of personal data to a prospective buyer or seller, may occur in the event that TRS sells or buys any business or assets. If TRS, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held will be one of the assets transferred
- TRS will disclose personal data if it is under a duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- By submitting personal data, customers acknowledge the potential transfer, storing or processing of their personal data
- All information provided to TRS is stored on secured third-party servers. Where TRS has given, or where a candidate, client or contact has chosen a password which enables access certain parts of the TRS site, they are responsible for keeping this password confidential. TRS asks that this password is not shared with anyone
- TRS understands its legal duty to retain accurate data. TRS will retain personal data for as long as it is needed for legitimate business interests and customers have not asked TRS to remove or delete the data
- TRS may archive part or all of our customer’s personal data or retain it on financial systems, deleting all or part of it from the main Customer Relationship Manager system.
- Customers have the right to ask TRS not to process personal data for marketing purposes. Customers may exercise their rights to accept or prevent such processing by opting out
- The TRS website may contain links to and from the websites. If customers follow a link to any other websites, the websites will have their own privacy policies and TRS does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies
GDPR provides customers with the following rights:
- To request correction of personal information TRS holds
- To request deletion of personal information where there is no good reason for TRS to continue to process it
- To object to processing personal information where TRS rely on a legitimate third party
- To object where TRS processes personal information for direct marketing purposes
- To request the restriction of processing of personal information
- To request transfer of personal information to another party in certain formats, if possible
- To make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Any changes TRS makes to its privacy notice will be posted on this website.
Questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.