Communications / PR Consultant - Property
My client is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping clients of all sizes in all sectors, navigate through the constantly changing and challenging business environment. Working closely with their clients to effectively manage competitive and financial pressures, political and regulatory requirements, transactional challenges, economic stresses and the impact of disruptive technologies, the firm works to minimise client risk, optimise performance and protect and enhance their reputation and value.
The Strategic Communications Practice:
How a company communicates, both internally and externally, is critical to its brand, its reputation and its valuation. Doing it right is an essential part of solving any important business issue. The Strategic Communications Practice provides a uniquely holistic approach to strategic communications, including everything from brand development and investor relations to employee alignment and strategic philanthropy.
The Corporate Property Team:
The Corporate Property Team is the UK’s leading practice specialising in communications in the built environment sector. The team’s portfolio of clients includes some of the industry’s biggest and most preeminent companies from across the entire spectrum of property, from offices, residential, industrial and retail, to prop tech, planning, architecture and construction.
Due to the continued success of the business, my client is seeking a highly motivated Communications Consultant with property communications / PR experience to join their London team. This is an exciting, hands-on, client facing role offering an opportunity to engage directly with clients to develop strong and lasting relationships.
Account Management Support
• To provide pro-active, energetic and engaging account management and client support to a broad range of property clients
• Manage client expectations and anticipate their needs
• Develop strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders through exemplary client service
• Creation, implementation and management of innovative strategic communications content and programmes
• Monitor media coverage and social media channels for relevant and timely opportunities for coverage, competitor activity
• Ownership of research projects for client and generation of campaigns to promote findings
• Understand stakeholder perceptions and corporate reputation, to develop key messages and help inform campaigns
• Effective project management to ensure sustained and timely activity
• Join creative sessions to debate and collectively develop new and fresh ideas and campaigns
• Work closely with senior team members in creative preparation and delivery of client programmes and campaigns
• Creation of property media target lists and liaison / relationship development with journalists/media
• Drafting of briefing documents and press releases
• Help the team expand the Corporate Property portfolio through the introduction of additional business services with existing clients
• Share ideas and client information with the team
• Share knowledge, insights and experience with colleagues to identify and encourage best practice
• Develop strong relationships with colleagues
Education and Qualifications:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, with a minimum 2:1 (or equivalent)
Skills and Competencies:
• Experience in a PR agency (or in-house communications role) as a Consultant/Account Executive
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Desire to further develop media contacts
• Experience of digital and social media
• Build strong rapport/relationships at all levels
• Work effectively in a busy team and prioritise a varied workload
• Positive, pragmatic with ‘can do’ approach, demonstrating personal responsibility and ownership
• Inquisitive nature and desire to progress
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Great time management skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
• Ability to work effectively within a busy team
• A pragmatic and ‘can do’ approach
More than one years’ previous experience in a PR Agency or in-house corporate communications role.
My client offers a competitive and attractive rewards package, excellent training and development opportunities, a supportive and friendly environment and the opportunity to achieve your potential.
My client’s 4,600 professionals comprise amongst others, analysts, bankers, economists, forensic specialists, industry professionals, legal experts, operational experts, policymakers, researchers, technology professionals, strategic communication experts and generate annual revenues in excess of job_details.8 billion, with offices located in every major business centre in the world.
My client is a fast growing and vibrant place to work, steered by values of Integrity, Creativity, Achievement, Empathy and Respect, its meritocratic culture invites both collaboration and healthy debate. They are large enough to be trusted by their clients to solve their biggest issues and yet small enough to know our colleagues on a personal level enabling better team working and a supportive culture to develop career goals and ambitions.