P/T MARKETING & BD EXECUTIVE
An experienced Business Development and Marketing Executive is required to manage all aspects of business development and marketing activity for the St Albans office of this friendly professional services firm.
Responsibilities will include:
• Developing, driving, project-managing and evaluating marketing campaigns.
• Ensuring the corporate identity and brand profile is consistent throughout all marketing collateral, communications and events.
• Working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to maintain the office web pages and apply Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Working with partners to improve and encourage social media activity.
• Identifying and attending networking events when applicable.
• Working with partners and managers to develop and progress their pipelines.
• Managing client feedback and the process of collecting client testimonials.
• Liaising with intermediaries and local business groups to develop ideas around joint initiatives.
• Working with other members of the Business Development and Marketing team (BDM) to provide a coordinated approach and share best practice and innovation.
• Developing and updating marketing collateral to support business development activity and profile raising
• Leading, attending and/or supporting monthly marketing and business development meetings.
• Monitoring competitor activity.
• Using sector expertise and insight to position the office appropriately within the market.
• Working with partners and PR and Comms to develop key marketing messages.
• Working with partners and Head of Marketing to set and manage office BDM budgets.
• Producing and editing copy for publications, including newsletters and online material.
• Supporting partners on proposal delivery and managing/collating documents and information.
Attention to detail;
Able to prioritise activities and work well to tight deadlines;
Be confident working with all levels of professionals;
Good writing and communication skills.